(GRAND RAPIDS, Mich) – The Kent County Hospitality Association (KCHA) voted in its 2018 Executive Board of Directors at its annual meeting on January 18 at the Prince Conference Center at Calvin College in Grand Rapids.
The executive board includes:
- Jenifer Cutter, Regional General Manager at Amway Hotel Corp & General Manager of the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown was elected as President.
- Ross Bartlett, Director of Rooms at the Amway Grand Plaza hotel was elected as Vice President.
- Elizabeth Naber, Director of Sales at the Hampton Inn and Suites Grand Rapids & SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids – Airport was elected as Secretary.
- Ben Weatherhead, Assistant General Manager at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown was elected as Treasurer.
- Katrina Peterson, General Manager of the Hampton Inn Downtown Grand Rapids, will serve in an advisory capacity, as the immediate past president.
Re-established in the summer of 2005, KCHA is a non-profit, membership-based organization made up of lodging properties and other hospitality businesses which service and compliment the local tourism industry. The organization meets monthly at hotels and destination properties throughout Kent County and also hosts educational training seminars, social activities and fundraisers for its hospitality scholarship fund.
The mission of the Kent County Hospitality Association is to provide Kent County hospitality related businesses an opportunity to meet professionally with a common interest to better serve our industry and community while furthering the overall tourism landscape of our region.